We have had a further 238 people physically use our service in last year (attending for more than one counselling/therapy visit.
We have dealt with an average of 70 guests in crisis telephone calls per month and an average of 14 crisis calls “out of hours” per month.
We have received and responded to an average of 58 social media contacts per month of which 60% relate to people in crisis and the remaining 40% with outreach/community contacts to us for training, joint work and general information.
We have connected with almost 350 individuals to challenge stigma through our schools, college and youth organisations awareness raising sessions.
We have expanded our social media outreach with weekly information-awareness raising posts reaching in excess of 30 000 shares and a page following of 6 000. We also collate service feedback from comments and messages.